Hello Trotro mates, this is your Chief Trotro Consultant speaking; We are officially welcoming ideas on how to make this group relevant to society. For a start, I’m proposing a GHC 30 fuel package plus 2 sachets of XFT fuel treatment for the driver of the week, what do u guys think?
Members of the group will nominate their drivers of choice based on their satisfaction of the service they receive when they get on a trotro and the general condition of the Trotro. The main idea is to promote trotros which present passengers with favorable conditions and also adhere to Traffic rules and regulations.
We are passionate about this because, we believe through this Initiative we can gradually use such incentives to get the attention of drivers and driver associations and use to promote the right thing to be done in our trotros and on our roads. This we hope in the long run will help reduce accidents on our roads and also help reduce minor injuries picked up by passengers on trotros. Stay tuned for more information, if interested and want to know more, follow our group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/293760457331423/ or give us a call at 0243926821
Remember the first thought that came to mind when you heard of Whitney’s death? If you are like me then you were surely sad that all this talent had gone waste and the comeback that you might have expected will never come.
Now you shift gears and the next thought is how she allowed Bobby Brown to ruin her life with drugs (be it true or not). Looking at that awesome voice and having allowed herself to be carried away is such a shame! However, the funny thing is that when she died people cried all over the world and that is a sign that she made an Impact and at least she SANG, and that was what she wanted to do since she was a kid.
But how about us, can we say the same thing about what we dreamed about as kids? Have we or are we even doing 5% of what we really dreamed of achieving? The things we said we would do and the ones we vowed never to do, do you remember? Does our country know about it, ok what about your city, town,school, church, mosque etc. In fact does your own family even remember, yet we judge these people that the whole world knew for their talents.
So if she wasted her talents, then what can be said of us? Do you think its too late?
Remember, as I say: “the only walls are the ones in your head“
(PS: Pls Share if you found useful)
(c) Copyright Yaw Odoom 2012
Trotro Diaries, 7/2/2012, 7:20, Asoredanho: We have had many new members and I wana applaud those who introduced them and welcome the new ones. As a way of welcome I wana recall 3 of the craziest trotro stories sent by u guys which are based on real experiences:
1. This first experience is about a decent man in a trotro who apparently was being intimidated by the ‘am aware’ dressing of this young lady sitting across from him in one of these 37 to Osu trotros that face each other. So at a point it time, this man couldn’t take it any longer and just reached in there, pulled the girls boobs out and put it in his mouth. Threatening to bite off the nipples if anyone tried to stop him. They succeeded in stopping the trotro and begged this man who let go off the poor girl.
2. This trotro story always makes me laugh so hard, so an FGoT gets on the trotro decides not to charge her, so at the point where the FGoT was about to get off, an old woman tells the mate to charge the girl and give back what he tool from her. Things got more funny when this AAoT ( Action Abrewa on Trotro) got off the car and went to stand in front of the trotro like some macho man threatening not to let the car go till the mate gave it back. So finally the mate said ok I have given it back and charged the FGoT. It was then that the old woman explained that the mate had asked her not to pay cos he had taken the girls womb hahahaha. Dis be infrared eyes or 3G eyes ahahha
3. Our last story is one that happened at 37, this guy stopped a trotro and when the trotro stopped, someone got infront of him and sat in the front, however, there were some seats in the back but apparently this our guy is front gbee, so he just knocked the person who had taken the front seat and boycotted the trotro just because he didn’t get the front seat, I can imagine the pampiii jeans and gold looking copper chain he was wearing. Anyways welcome to new members and thanks for your amazing stories to the old members. Keep smiling keep shining
Trotro Diaries, 10/2/2012, 17:57, Driving by Awudome: ahh do the dead use mobile phones? Because when we were going by Awudome the network went off, is it because they were using it or the network is dead around there too. So finally this trotro is exciting, the driver kept driving on without realizing that his mate is not here. After 5 minutes the mate comes and the emotional TKPoT (Too known People on Trotro) are now analysing the collection of coins on trotro, ahhh why are some people so too known, like they know something ahhh ma. Eiiii so after coming back from my break still I haven’t met the VFGoT. Right now there is an FGoT sitting by me, but I want to be faithful to that VFGoT whom I haven’t seen again, or she has moved from this neighborhood? I beg I need some TC (Trotro Counselling)
Gargantuan Entry into Trotro
Classical trotro moments, you know those moments which make your skin crawls like Romeo over Juliet and those other ones that is like hitting an ice berg and making u boil haha. which is your favorite and which is your worst:
NCTM (Nice Classical Trotro Moments):
– You enter the trotro and everybody is smiling and laughing about something together
– When that cute baby looks at u and smiles like there’s no tomorrow
– An FGoT/FBoT gets on the trotro and sits by you and smiles
– Mate says oh don’t worry its free, today is a holiday and black stars are playing
– Trotro flows with no traffic and u get to your destination in time
– FGoT sleeps of with her head on your shoulder
– You help a parent with many cute kids, who just make u smile
– Some girl you are spying on also spies back
ANTM (Annoying ‘Nkwaseasem’ Trotro Moments):
– Sitting by that annoying person who thinks they own all the space
– Sitting by extra big people who ask u to push even though u are as thin as me
– Check and u left your wallet/purse or changed your trouser and so money no dey
– Dirty person sits by you and you are well dressed or in white and they keep getting closer
– Person next to u keeps bouncing their head around and falling unto u
– Mate tries to charge u more or says u haven’t paid
– There some too known people solving all the problems of Ghana in 2 seconds
– They drop you off way past your intended stop
– Driver keeps taking short cuts and meets worse traffic
– An FGoT smiles at u and about to sit by u and some nonsense person will come and sit in between u haha
Haha so which do u think is the most classic in its category, you can share new ones too. You like smiling too much, u are lucky it is free hahaha, enjoy
Trotro Diaries, 8/12/2011, 6:18am, Dansoman:
Just had the first welcome team from Dansoman to welcome me to my new neighbourhood. Now in the 2nd one and what is FGoT, they are everywhere. I can see myself enjoying my trotro ride in this place. The seat is short and my small butt is hanging but still I don’t care because now it is way easier and less stressful to get to the office.
Now as a special welcome package, I just saw this old man jogging, he probably has made more than enough money that when we the slaves (lol) are finding our way to work he is jogging. No problem about that, but the only funny thing is that, jogging I believe is supposed to help keep fit but this man is jogging like he is running for dear life, whether from life or wife, only he knows. It’s a brand new day people, stay happy and remember to keep smiling and shining. Let your dreams live on.